Monday, December 2, 2013

Eva Lovisa Design Portfolio online

Greetings folks!
As some know, I have a great wife.
As fewer may know, she is a designer wife. She works with web / interactive design, branding, identity, and the list continues. She's darn good.
As even fewer may know, I have started a career path/journey in web development.
Eva designed a new website and I implemented it in code, which is to say developed it.
It is now LIVE at an internet near you!
evalovisa.com

I've spent the past number of months really diving into the development waters and learning to swim. This is why this blog has seen even fewer updates than before.
I'm not closing my shop door, but am currently not starting any spec furniture pieces. I am fully prepared and welcome commissions (and likely some pieces for the home/Eva).

Things will continue to change around here. I am not turning this into a dev blog, but someday down the road will move it to be a part of my combined professional personality site.

So, don't have a furniture need but do have some design / web needs? We can help you out!


3 comments:

Bartee said...

Your wife's site is very nice. What Wordpress template did you use?

I am also just starting with Wordpress. I have built websites by hand in ColdFusion for many years but have grown tired of the tedious process. WP is really advanced and you can do so much.

So I love photography and woodworking. I am retiring from full time corporate america 12/31/13.

I am currently rebuilding mysaw.com.

I hope to approach your craftsmanship in woodworking.

Good luck with you new ventures.

Nicholas Nelson said...

Thank you Bartee,
It wasn't a template actually. She designed, and I build from scratch.

Congrats, good luck, and have fun

Unknown said...

Download over 16,000 WOODWORKING Plans at here
cnnwood.weebly.com

Arbor Projects ,
Adirondack Chairs ,
Artwork Display ,
Bathroom Unit ,
Box Designs ,
Billiard/Pool Table ,
Barn Plans ,
Bed Plans ,
Bedside Cabinets ,
Bee Hive Plans ,
Bench Projects ,
Bird Feeders ,
Birdhouse Plans ,
Boat Plans ,
Book Case Plans ,
Baby Changing Table ,
Coat Rack ,
Cabin Plans ,
Cabinet Plans ,
Carport Plans ,
Cart Plans ,
Cat House Plans ,
CD/DVD Holder ,
Cellar Projects ,
Chair Plans ,
Chest Designs ,
Chicken Houses
Childrens Room Plans ,
Clock Plans ,
Coasters ,
Coffee Table Designs ,
Cold Frame Plans ,
Compost Bin ,
Computer Desk ,
Containers ,
Cradle Projects ,
Small Crafts ,
Cutting Board ,
Deck Plans ..